- B-Series AWD CRV Transmission
- Works with K-Tuned TSX/Accord Shifter KTD-TSX-AC2 or OEM equivalent
With the growing popularity of AWD cars we have developed custom Race-Spec Shifter Cables to adapt the B-Series AWD transmission to work with our TSX/Accord Billet Shifter. Together these will work perfectly on swap applications. Our cables are a super strong and stretch resistant replacement for the weaker and discontinued OEM cables. The overall length is the same as our current K-Series Race-Spec Cables designed to fit common swap cars (EF/EG/DC2/EK and others).
K-Tuned Race-Spec-Shifter Cables are made almost entirely of stainless steel, including the very important inner cable and all of the exposed cable guides. The outer cable is constructed with a low friction Teflon coated inner liner and polyethylene outer covering. Even the cable mounting ends are made from stainless steel and aluminum and were designed with a threaded section to eliminate the need for the oem cable clips. However, take note that the oem clips can still be used if desired. Last are the rod end connections, these are fully adjustable and made from 6061 billet aluminum at all four ends. We made one minor adjustment at the gear selector, here we are still using a billet rod end, but we added a spherical Delrin insert to allow proper movement at this joint. Allowing this movement helps reduce possible cable bind during shifting. We are so confident in our shifter cable design that we even offer a 3 year warranty.
- Perfect accessory for our Billet TSX/Accord Shifter Box and AWD B-Series Trans
- Stronger than OEM
- Stainless steel finish looks great and will last
- No need for oem clips with easy to install threaded cable mounting ends
- Includes Billet Shifter Cable Trans Bracket as a package
- Low friction teflon coated inner liner, stainless steel inner cable